Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 10:50 PM   #5795
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Okay this is random but I hate taking tablets. For some reason even taking Panadol is a pain in the butt, cause I can't swallow tablets for some odd reason.
Yeah some people are like that, do your throat muscles tighten up? I can only take one at a time, not a huge fan of taking tablets either, even though I have to take 3 every morning.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) Away from myself and back to you
The highlight of the night! Joking of course LOL.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) your front or backyard must be really dry for all the dust to get up in the air and into your room!
Oh no no, my proper room (with my bed) is upstairs, but the room I am in now, with the computer, stereo, and all of my other junk, is downstairs, next to the yard.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) no way! scones with strawberry jam is the way to go and also some cream!
Eeew everything you eat is disgusting!! Scones are so booorring and cream makes me puke. Lol. Let's go for that peppermint icecream, yeah?

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i remember this one woman's house and I would get there and the grass would be about 3 feet tall and she'ld still want it done for $25. Tight-arse........
Did you do it though?
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006