Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 02:11 PM   #967
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Hev Anxiety And Gods Kingdom is one of my favorites And Words To Live By NOW here in these dark days when everybody is Worring Of Will They Enough Food Cloths Supplies and even more so living by it in their everyday lifes and also if you live by this you will know the ways of right and wrong fasting and your needs shall be supplied, Has God Hears And See,s And Knows The Need, of what you need , and we never really know what we need or how much or how less we need thereof , i would also use these teachings and compare theme in ways That God Also Takes Care Of The Needs Of The Soul , by the teachings On The Anxiety In Gods Kingdom We Can Learn a lot from it Pslams 119, 49, 56 Remember The Word unto thy servvant upon which thou has caused me hop this is my comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickend me the proud have had me greatly in derision yet have i not declined from thy law i remebred thy judgments of old O Lord and have comforted myself horror hath taken hold upon me because of thy wicked that forsake thy law thy statues have been my songs in the house of my pilgrim age i have remembered thy Name O Lord in the night and have kept thy Law this i had because i kept thy precepts,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done