View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 02:54 PM   #25
Sam Look
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Anarkist, to be perfectly honest with you, I have no desire to see that movie. Its not because I am afraid of what it will show, its because its cut along the same lines as Super Size Me, Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 911. A lot of people seem to think everything in the world is fictitious and that people are cashing in on ideas, well the truth is, that every film maker that came up with those ideas is cashing in...as did Lee Strobel adn Mel Gibson in their movies and books.

I offered that book as a means for him to find answers without using the bible. As the years have gone by since I read that book I am on solid ground with my beliefs and don't need books or movies to deter my path. I have found that being happy in life is the most rewarding experience I can give myself. I am happy when I turn to Christ and I am happy with it because I look up to what he stood for. If he was real or fake...it doesnt matter. Truth be told, hes in my heart regardless and noone in this world would deter that. Not a movie, not a person, and certainly not hypocritical people who want to be miserable every day of their lives.