View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 08:22 PM   #87
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Linda your points are right on! Hey take a good look at how people talked about him when he was on his meds for his back injury and his voice, a steriod that made his face puffy. People over analyzed it to the extreme and said he is "getting fat". I know how that sucks I have been there and done that! And that was his face can you imagine having your entire life under a damn microscope It would really suck! You are right I am sure he really loves his status and wealth, but deep down inside when he lays in bed at night does he wish it never happened? We will never know and I am sure he is grateful for everything he has, he has worked damn hard for it all! I as well think he is arrogant at times, but after 24/7 with a damn body guard on your ass for every move would suck, no matter how many women you have falling at your feet, or the many planes and items you can buy it has to all get to you after awhile!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"