View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 07:51 PM   #86
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks Jen... I never understood when people would say
" I want to be rich and famous"...Rich yes, but famous??? No Way! The poor guy can't even take his son to McDonalds for a Finding Nemo happy meal. What about an impromptu trip to the zoo or a park? Can't do it. I'd hate that. It must be really hard to find someone nice to date too. Do they like him because of who he is or because of WHO he is?? That makes things much
more complicated.
You can say...he knew what he was getting into.....but really, how could he?? How many Rock Band members get to be that famous? Yes, he's not as famous as Tom Cruise etc...but for a band member...a Rock not Pop band member....he's awfully well known. As you said Jen...some handle it better than other. I don't know how well I'd handle it....probably not well at all. I'm rather private...I'd hate to have millions of people knowing all about me...especially since much would probably be untrue.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."