View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 09:29 PM   #103
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well I certainly can't answer EVERY question, but I will deal with the Popes.

Do you know what infallibility means? It means that Popes cannot teach errors when regarding matters of faith and morals and when teachign to the whole church. Other than that, they are just normal human beings, fully capable of being idiots, even HERETICS, although there haven't been any heretical popes.

Also, Misseltoe is no Catholic dcotrine. What kind of crap is that? I still defy anyone to come up with a doctrine that the Catholic Church has changed. You won't find any,

Constantine was NOT always a heretic, he did many good thigns for the world, but he also did bad things. No doubting that.

Jesus IS the one mediator between God and man but we share in that role. Aussiecreeder, have you never asked someone else for prayers, or prayed for someone else? HOW DARE YOU! You are getting in the way of Christ's role of mediator. Obviously, that is sarcastic and ridiculous. It is the same thign with Saints in Heaven. We ask for their intercession the same way we ask for the oither saints on earth intercession.

Care to give any examples of Jesus brothers? Because the Bible always uses the word adelphos, which means "kin", and two people named as jesus "kin" are elsewhere named as the sons of DIFFERENT people, hence destroyign the theory that the Bible says Jesus had brothers.

YES, even evil popes are infallible. And YES they become infallible when they become Popes, becasue of the HOLY SPIRIT. I again dare you to tell me when a Pope infallibly declared something that was in error. There WERE NO TIMES.

You don't like Christmas trees? Wow, they are pagan. Better not use mine next year. Christmas trees have ntohing to do with doctrine or dogma, your arguments are really strange.

Mary was "Full of Grace" and "all generations shall call [her] blessed". Catholics do, why don't you?

I can't POSSIBLY respond in detail to all of your accusations, but that was my best in the short form.

And you think Apologetics is BS? Well duh, you have no Faith, so of course you think arguing about Faith is silly.