View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #225
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

PRAISE JESUS, they no wrong time to praise jesus, FOR WE CANT NOT give ALL THE PRAISE TURNED UP LOUDLY THAT GLORY TO GOD HE DESERVES IN HIS DUE SEASON, Or sing the blues, PRAISE JESUS, the carptner Of Nazreth Quick Prayer Ya,alls PRAISE YA JESUS, ISA>45>24>27> The Word Tells Us, Thy Redeemer And That Formed Thee, From The Womb I,am The Lord That Maketh All Things That Strecheth Forth The Heavens ALONE, That Spreadeth Abroad The Earth The Word Tells Us Myself, That Frustrates The The Toke Of Liars, And Maketh The Diviners Made THAT Turneth The Wise,Men Backward Backwards GLORY TO GOD For Those That Be Able It Can Be Turn Around, And Maketh Their Knowlege Foolish, That Confirmeth The Word Of His Servant And Peformeth The Counsel Of His Messengers, PRAISE JESUS, A good Warrior Never Turneth Their Back On His Brother In A Battlle Field He Going Go Get Him, NOT BECAUSE OF GLORY NOR DESTINY BUT BECAUSE OF LOVE, That Saith To Jerusalem, GLORY TO GOD THY FIRST LOVE LIVE AND DWELLS, Thou Shalt Be inhabited And To The Cities Of Judah Ye Shall Be Built And The Lord Says I Will RAISE UP THE DECAYED PLACES THERE OF, That Saith To The Deep Be Dry And The Word Saith I Will Dry Up The Rivers That Saith Of Cyrus HE IS MY SHEPHERED And I PRAISE HIM FOR WE SHALL NOT WANT, AND SHALL PERFORM ALL MY PLEASURE Even Saying To To, JERUSALEM BUILD , And To Temple Thy Foundation Shall Be Laid, LORD MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, IN JESUS NAME MY GOD Comfort Us In Our Afflctions And Heal Our Wounds My God My God One Day At A Time, From A War, Thats Already Won Time And Time Again, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Ya,alls.......... AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, focus not past mistakes, for you take theme not with you pass it on to your brothers to not focus on theirs, Their Cometh That Time As The Gentiles still seek a sign, And except not this, GLORY TO GOD their cometh that time, When Sin does not live anymore, BECAUSE HE DOES,