View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #220
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) a lot of BLESSINGS with your projects...Take It The Extra Mile ......100 percent IF GOD IS FOR US THAN NO MAN CAN BE AGAINST US.... Thank You save the bows for our king of king and lord of lords....The Lord Our God Sometimes Does Things In Our Human Nature, we some time feel is wrong and some time it is in the outsight of the gentiles and of man We Think Not As They Do, it wrong, BUT ALWAYS For More Reason Than One And Always For The Right Reasons For His Children Sake, Thank You For Seeing We Are One, Praying No More DESTRUCTION I THAT NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, The Final ENMEY THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH.....PRAISE JESUS, I JUST PRAISE JESUS, You Did Put It Together, It Well Thought Out And Perfectly Done.... PEACE BE WITH YOU IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS..........yea glory To God, This Teaching Im Still On It....A LOT MORE TO COME, Ya,alls JESUS IS ON OUR SIDE, Not The end... GLORY TO GOD, But Beautiful Begings, For Those Who Love Him , Corithians Tell Us I Have No Seen Or Heared, The Places Which God Hath Prepared For Those Who Love Him.....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND ..... Ya,alls Love Ya Sasa, ...

Thank you...hugs to you...It was just my truth, I really lived it, thankful for the good and the bad in those past experiences. Thanks for the well wishes on the projects, however I don't think I mentioned my projects to you. But I do have plenty and the fact that you didn't know that is a big answer to prayer.

Thank You for letting the spirit lead you. You are Blessing!

Happy Independence Day!

Love you too!