View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #219
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

......oh lets hear ya,alls what the spirt saith i,d like to move on and make thest of the day oh with no more tears, the mighty precious sustainer of our lifes, CHANGES,I feel, unhappy i feel so sad i lost the best friend that i ever had she was my woman i loved her so but its to late now i let her go, im going through changes im going through changes we shared the eve,s we shared each day in love together we found the way but soon the world had its evil way my heart was binded...love went astray im going through changes im going through changes...it took so long to realize that i can still her last goodbyes now all my days are filled with tears wish i could go back and change the years im going through changes in going through changes im, going through changes, PRAISE JESUS PRAISE OZZY , Paul Said And Oh They Shall Be Joined As One,Flesh, THIS IS A GREAT MYSTERY BUT PAUL SAID, I SPEAK CONCERING CHRIST AND THE CHURCH. Ya,alls I pray That Clartiy BECOMETH MORE CLEAR THAT THE NOON DAYS, AND THE LIFE OF JESUS, BE WITH YOU, OIL FOR OUR ASHES, This Is The Way, And JOY FOR OUR TEARS, For The Word Says If We Have Sowed In Tears, We Will Reap In Joy, One Day At A Time Sweet Jesus, THE BATTLE NEVER GET TO BIG FOR THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Love One Another Comfort One Another Pray For Each Other, AS We Live From Day To Day, ........................ ya,alls.......