View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #217
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

FROM THE OLD TEST Ya,alls To The New Test,One Thing Stays The Same AND THATS SACRAFICE...And We Know The Greatest Sacrafice JESUS, And As We Draw Nigh To The Better Hope WE LEARN WHY NOTHING WAS POSSBILE, Without Him, PRAISE JESUS We Have Never Understood All The Whys But The One Thing JESUS Left Clear IS LOVE, Paul Said In CORITHIANS Knowlege Shall Vanish Prophices Shall Fade, BUT THE WORD IS CRYSTAL WATERS AND IS ETERNAL Its Not Going Stop Because Of Lack Of Understanding Or How We Thing It Should Be From The Knowlege And Wisdom We Have Stored In Our Cellers Today THE WATER TURNS TO WINE THE MIRCALE THEREOF, For You And I,.....When His Mama, Held Him And Whatched A Death March No Mother Should See, AND THEY SAY An Old Song By Glen Cambell ...THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE RULES THE WORLD....IT WAS GOD Who Was Holding Her ...Another Mircale i hate to sound like peter griffin from the family guy ....BUT IF HAD BEEN YOUR KID, You Would Have Died Trying To Stop It, THE LAW COULD NOT BE FUFILLED, without Him, Think Not OH LORD That Mama Would Not Kill Ya And All Her Angels, BUT HOW COULD THE LAW BE FUFILLED, oh when mama get worked up its not a pretty sight BUT THE LOVE OF GOD IS EVENING GREATER, .......HE SAID WORRY NOT AND A LOT A FAITH TO SAY WEAP NOT FOR ME WOMEN OF JERUSLEAM, I MAKETH ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN....lets open up zec>12>10>14>THE COMPASSION OF JERUSALEM THE ONLY REAL PEACE, And The Word Says And I Will Upon The House Of David And Upon The Habitants Of Jerusalem, THE SPIRT OF GRACE AND SUPPLICATIONS, And They Shall Look On Me Whom They Have Pierced, NOW Not By Superfical Opinons TE WORD OF GOD Is Spirt PRAISE JESUS, They Shall Look On Who They Have Pierced AND THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM AS ONE MOURNETH FOR HIS ONLY SON........And Shall Be In Bitterness For Him As One That Is In Bitterness FOR HER FIRST BORN...