View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #216
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

="Arial Black"]PRAISE JESUS, [/font] are we barren are in bloom, question in musing i asked myself last night GLORY TO GOD the good lord would saith well my guess is good yours, AND THESE BE THE WATERS THAT BE SURE, My Joy That Flows From Within, anyways since this this teaching started THE MOST IMPORTAN THING OF ALL I WANTED TO HIGHLIGHT AND GET THROUGH, Is The PARABLES, JESUS TAUGHT THE PEOPLE With, I Will Bring It Up Again....Over In Mark>4>10>13> AND WE HE WAS, ALONE They That Were About Him With 12 Asked Of Him The Parable...AND HE SAID UNTO 12, Unto You It Is Given TO KNOW THE MYSTERY OF GOD, But Unto Theme That Are Without All These Things Are Done In Parables That Seeing They May See And Not Perceive And Hearing They May Not Hear, And Not Understand Lest At Anytime Should Be Converted. And Their Sins Should Be Forgiven KNOW YE NOT THIS PARABLE AND HOW THEN WILL YE KNOW ALL PARABLES THE SOWER THAT SOWETH THE WORD. well truly thats i big pod fan still feeling alive PRAISE JESUS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I STILL BELIEVE WE CAN ALL FLY ..My Parable Haa Lol FOR MANY ARE CALLED BUT THE CHOSEN BE FEW, WE SHOULD PRAISE HIM WITH ALL OUR MIGHT THAT WE OUR NOT STRANGERS OF HIM...But In Time Ya,alls Damn They Going Be A Lot Of Confused People, Some Of Us May See Our Own Loved Ones FALL To The Way Side, GOD GIVES US ON NO ONE, Any One Who Calleth Up On The Lord Thy God In Those Days SHALL BE SAVED, as well as a broken nation we are blessed a nation ...paul went to prison john was be headed, AND THEIR PRAISE BINDED DEATH, GLORY TO GOD, THE WORD OF GOD TELL US, THAT THE SUFFERING THEN, in those days, Is Nothing Compared To TODAY, GLORY TO GOD CHURCH IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR EXCEPT HIM, WE ARE FREE FROM THE LAW, THE OLD LETTERS BURNETH WITH AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE, PRAISE JESUS, i will proceed This Sunday Morning, FEEL FREE TO BANG YOU HEAD, OR Punch The Dude Or Chick beside Ya, And Tell THEME JESUS LOVES YA.....