View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #211
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

JESUS SAID, And Did,HE TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN PARABLES A LOT OF PARABLES About Chickens And And Wine And Roof Tops Never Get Drunk On One Of Those...He TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN THESE PARABLES BECAUSE THEY COULD,NT SEE NOR HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH... One Of The Greatest Parables OUR KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS SAID, Just In My Opinon Is This, He SAID I HAVE TOLD YOU HAVE OF EARTHLEY THINGS AND YOU BELIEVE ME NOT NOW HOW IT IS IT ARE YOU TO BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS AS WELL, matt>34>40, Lets Take THAT SET ASIDE PLUNGE GLORY TO GOD, Matt>34>40, Where We Have All Been, JESUS SAID Think Not That I,am Come To Send Peace On This Earth, I Come Not To Send Peace BUT A SWORD For I,am Come To Set A man At Variance Against His Father And The Daughter Against The Mother And The Daughter In Law Against Her Mother In Law DID NOT JESUS SAY THESE THINGS SHALL BE TO THE END, And A Mans Foes Shall Be Of His Own House Hold, Now Lets,s Focus On The Body Our Temples And The Deeper Parables Hear What The Spirt Saith, The Word Says He that Loveth A father Or Mother More Than Me Is not worthy of me JESUS SAID I DID NOT COME TO BREAK THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE THE LAW FUIFILLED AND HE that Loveth A Son Or daughter More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me, AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT his Cross And Followeth After Me Is Not Worthy Of Me HE THAT FINDETH HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND OLD GLORY HE THAT LOSSETH HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SHALL FIND IT....