View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #180
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread~PRAISE JESUS

AT No Cost Ya,lls Did He Put That Cross Down For Our Sake And The Struggles We Would Have Today OF Keeping Him PRAISE JESUS Therefore Shalt Thou Plant PLEASANT PLANTS AND SHALL SET It With Strange SLIPS EVERYBODY Ya,alls I WANNA I WANNA AMEN Keep SLIPING For Those Who Strife To Be Perfect In All Things IN HIM We Slip Sometimes Often Sometimes Deep But Through Ya,alls Only Through Him HE PULLS UP RIGHT BACK UP ON THE ROCK Where We Need To Be In The Day Shalt Thou Make Thy Plant To Grow And In The Morning Shalt Thou Make Thy Seed TO FLOURISH In The Day Of Grief And Of Desprate Sorrow WOE, To The Multitude Of Many People Which Make A Noise Like The Noise Of Seas And To The Rushing Of Nations That Make A Rushing Like The Rushing Of Mighty Waters The Natins Shall Rush Like The Rushing Of Many Waters BUT GOD Shall Rebuke,em And They Shall Flee Far Off And Shall Be Chased As The Chaff Of Mountains Before The Wind And Like A Rolling Thing Before The Whirl Wind FEAR NOT At Their Signs FOR JESUS SAID VERLIY I SAY WOE !!!! And My Children Would Not My Voice And Keep My Instruction PRAISE JESUS AND , Behold At The Evening Tide Trouble And Before The Morning He Is Not THIS Is The Portion Of Theme PRAISE JESUS That Spoil Us And The Lot Of Theme That Rob Us BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,allsd AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME THE CORNER STONE !!!