View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #49
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) and i didn't say you were a stapp lover, just put that cause it seems that stapp lovers and fans do that. i was just expressing my feelings on this subject as i've read what people have been posting on a few different sites and i just happened to post here.

Well, I'm not a Stapp lover(a fan, yes, but I will not defend stuff outside of his music), and yet I'm saying this stuff. Guess it doesn't always apply, eh?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Well, a reason for that is AB doesn't have a past of fights and confusion while Stapp does.

The next time, God forbid, AB is envolved in a polemic like that, people won't be so kind.

Many defended Stapp, including myself, back in the day until he insisted on getting the wrong headlines...

See, I'm not so sure about that. I'm not so sure people won't be so kind, that they won't give AB the benefit of the doubt. Because I think a lot of people will, which I think....well....I just think people should really look at things subjectively and make up their mind after hearing everything, from both sides. I know there are some(and not you guys) who are going to take AB's side no matter what, even if it does appear that they are guilty. I'm not necessarily talking about this whole thing, but I'm talking about things that could happen in the future.

I just wish people would look at Stapp's mistakes(and God knows there will be more in the future) with an unbiased, subjective viewpoint. Which is something that I definitely have not seen over the past year or two.

I'm not saying that you should automatically convict AB or Stapp when something negative happens to either, or that you should treat what Stapp says as the truth. All I'm saying is that everyone(myself included) should try to be a bit more open, a bit more subjective, when it comes to discussing anything negative that happens to AB or Stapp.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!