View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 06:06 PM   #10
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hehe...

That must be the most asked question in every interview people do with bands that have toured with Creed.....come on tell us....Scott Stapp's an asshole isn't he. Give us the dirt. If I was being interviewed and all they wanted to know was Stapp's asshole factor, I'd be ticked off. But for every horror story you find...there just the opposite.

An interview with Chris Henderson of 3 Doors Down......

CB: Creed’s lead singer, Scott Stapp, has a fairly negative reputation in the media. What was your impression of him?

CH: I don’t see where he got it. He’s a super nice guy. I never saw him mistreat anybody. He’s a little stand-offish, but he’s the lead singer for one of the most successful rock bands in the country. You’d be stand-offish too if everybody wanted a piece of you.

A Metal-Sludge.com interview with Kevin Quinn of American Pearl......

"When you guys played with Creed, where you allowed to speak to Scott Stapp? A. Allowed? Whatda I look like? An Asshole? We're all good wit each other, I talked to him...he's cool!

And another question I thought was priceless.....Other than Creed, who's the most overrated band today? A. Who says they are overrated? Show me any band that's sold 10 million records and they gotta have something goin....The cream rises.

And here's something thrown in for you 3 Doors Down fans.....
You guys toured with 3 Doors Down. Do you have any idea how an average bar band like that with no image when platinum 4 times? A. Cause they are a great fucking band w/great songs, what else ya need?

See if you make the effort to look....it isn't all negative.

P.S. I did find a gripe by some waitress somewhere about Stapp, but she also said he was joined by a friend who was just as obnoxious.....ordered a Budweiser.....I wonder who that would be? Huh, huh?