View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 06:35 PM   #1
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of, maybe I'm not one to talk to here because most of you probably think I'm a Creed nay-sayer, with my negativity lately towards releases. But it was out of frustration, and now it all makes sense to me.

There must have been something going on when we hadn't heard any news about the band. But, you know, "bad" things are merely a perspective. This could be good...

Although Creed has meant a lot to us, good things can come from this. First of, the official Creed E-News said that the complitation CD with contain unreleased tracks and NEW creed songs. Thats definately something we've all been waiting for. And, even though they aren't Creed anymore, its apparent that the boys will still be making music. Mark, along with Flip, is gonna stick to his metal roots, which should be really cool. And Stapp is also pursuing a solo career, which to me is the biggest and best news out of this whole ordeal. I can't wait to hear what Stapp is gonna do with a fresh start. I'm hoping it will be more My Own Prison sounding/classic rock (Doors influence...). It should be really cool.

So, isn't all that better than sitting here waiting for Creed news? I would think so.

So i'd like to apologize for all my pesimism, but I think we should all take the optimistic approach to things. And remember, we have three albums full of stuff from these guys that can't be taken away from us.

-Kevin