View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 10:14 PM   #193
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok chocolate covered Milanos have kicked in. Fantasy time.

I am in my car driving on a deserted road on an early spring evening. The engine light comes on, I am alone with no cell phone. I pull the car over and open the hood to find the engine steaming. Haven't seen or passed another car in a half hour. (*note, I am single with no kids in this fantasy) Finally off in the distance a car is heading my way. No, wait, it's an SUV. It's an Escalade. The driver sees that my car is broken down and pulls over to help. He gets out of the SUV and comes over to offer assistance. It's Scott. By this time I'm pretty upset and afraid and he puts an arm around me to calm me down. He notices that I'm cold and puts his jacket around my shoulders and proceeds to check out my car. Being a rock musician, he has NO idea what's wrong with my engine, but by now, watching him bent over the engine, my engine is revving. He scratches his face and he gets some grease on his cheek. I laugh and try to wipe it off when he gently grabs my hand and pulls me close. He notices that I'm shivering but not because I'm cold. He pulls me closer and our lips meet. Slowly we make our way back to the Escalade and he puts on some soft music. My broken down car is forgotten as he moves me with his hands and his mouth. The state police are kind enough not to show up until after our passions have been satisfied. Naturally, being the great guy he is, Scott drives me home after my car is towed to the shop. We exchange phone numbers and a beautiful relationship is just beginning.

Damn, those Milanos always to the trick!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.