View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: God's Forsaking of Christ?

PRAISE JESUS Jerm 32>27 And 28 BEHOLD The Days Will Come The Lord Said I will Sow The House Of Israel And The House Of Judah With The Seed Of Man And With Seed Of The Beast PRAISE JESUS Oh Death Where Is Thy Grave, And It Shall Come To Past That Like As I Have Whatched Over Theme To Pluck Up And To Break Down And To Throw Down And To Destroy And To Afflict So Will I Watch Over Theme To Build And To Plant Saith The Lord PRAISE JESUS Luke 24 >44> HE did speak of himself In The Great Commission PRAISE JESUS About David AND About Moses And All The Prophets Before Him And The Prophet JOHN The Babtist Said One Will Come After Me Whos Shoes I,am Not Worthy Of Who shall babtised ya with The Holy Ghost And With Fire WHICH Is The Word Of God These Are The Words which i spake unto you while i was yet with you That All Things Must Be Fulfilled Which Were Written In The Law Of Moses And in the prophets and in The Psalms Concering Me DAINEL Said In chapter 12 brother Verse 4 The Word Of God Came To Him It Was A Time Of Great Warfare As We Our Seeing And Fighting Today GLORY TO GOD He Told Dainel To Shut Up And Seal For We Would NEED The Truth In These Times Praise JESUS Even To The Time Of The End And The Word Tells Us Many Shall Run To And Fro And Knowlge Shall Be Increased And The Law Would Be Through The Word Of God JESUS CHRIST Amen Im A Thankfull HE NEVER Lied GLORY I,am MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN for the afflicted and lost and forsaken The Word Tells Us HE Never Leaves Us Or Forsakes Us WE Do when we hold the word of God Even In Dark Times We Hold Him and those hours at calvary were dark till it passed GLORY TO GOD can you imagine for just one momeant all that you believed and sufferd for In Doubt Was Gone PRAISE YA JESUS And The Tormeant Getting There IT WAS FAITH AND TRUST And The Truth That Saved Us And Overcame All Things And Because Of Him We ARE STRONG To Have That One On One Relationship With God And He Surley Hears Us When We Call And Cry Out In Truth GAL, Tell Us God Will Incline His Ears From The Prayers Of The Fools BUT Will Bind Up The Broken And Will Hear When We Call