View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:07 PM   #20
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
The

Quote: (Originally Posted by piecesoftrees) I haven't heard much of the album (4 songs, snippets, and one half download), but I think if marketed right and if it had a great video then 'Broken' could be a huge hit.

It's kind of like 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera, only with a bit of actual soul to it. I think it could be huge.

Also 'Surround Me', but that would be 2 ballads, I can't see them doing that. If they were going to pick a ballad I believe they would choose 'Surround Me'. It's just got a great pop-song vibe to it, whereas 'Broken' has that pure emotion to it.

Not so much over here in England but in America, it seems to me you go for ernest emotional rock music, and it could go either way for a ballad.

As for a rocker...perhaps 'Fight Song', from what I've heard.

Steve.

I love Broken don't compare it to anything to anything else its just so original.
It is definately grammy material and number 1 hit single material- also the uk would like it alot (just trust me on that) and maybe help Scott to build more of a fan base in other arears of the world.

I really hope the next 2 singles are definately broken (but please make this the last one please) and surround me I just love this.

Also broken could become a theme tune to some sort of charity event like live Aid or something big like that. I joined the eteam and i have repeated the sample a thousand times over lol.

I love it so much.
It has a great emotion to it the way Scott sings it it really emphasises the lyrics and the meaning, in the way he always does so well.

any way I can't wait to listen to the full album I love it so far.

Thanks Scott Stapp for an awesome album (so far) I am sure the rest will be awesome.