Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 08:26 PM   #5422
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) You can do that, but I will still be browner.
In Aus a few years ago (still do it to some extent) they ran this huge anti suncancer campaign and i think it kind of affected me lol. anyway that is my excuse for losing this and i'm sticking to it. ah forget that losing attitude we need a prize for the winner. the brownest person gets what?

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL that stuff is so gross. I remember one girl at my school, she came into class and her legs were YELLOW. It looked so pathetic, I mean she must have known her legs weren't brown, but yellow! Yuck.
Yellow? ugh thats not good....there are these billboards all over my part of melbourne advertising this tanning cream and they've of course got the gorgous girl with the perfect tan. i think i want to marry her lol.......

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Aha ... well that's debatable. Just kidding you are very cool. lol.
flattery will get you everywhere....

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) LOL noo moneeeyyyy. That's funny, I can just imagine you trying to fix your window ... ahh funny moments lol
lol I'm trying to hold this thing up but it keeps falling down and then I'm scared I'm going to break the window. I just hope it doesn't cost me too much.......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie