View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 12:44 PM   #90
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I have just as much right to voice my thoughts here as you do. No one has to agree with me, but they can at least allow me to voice my opinions. Are people only allowed here if they agree with the rest of you???????
I don't think anyone was implying you don't have a right to your opinions. Of course we will not all always agree. If that were the case, this would be a very boring discusion board.

But if you look back at your post that started this, you might see that you came off as sounding like you were the one coming down on some of us because you didn't agree with what we were saying ... pretty much implying that it was ridiculous to analyze his every word and move. And while that may be true, it was not done maliciously or to make fun. We were not passing judgement ... just making observations ... or maybe just looking for positive signs of Scott's current state of mind since there has been so much speculation about him.

Yes ... you were clearly responding to someone else's post, but at the same time, you were somewhat insulting to a few others here.