View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 06:35 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sal, next time do it right or nobody will ever read your post coz that thread is full! Sorry again for "stealing" the important stuff you find on net about our very favourite band:

Quote:
Re: Please Read -- Recent events cliff-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ideas of a "set-up" are crap. Mark has been telling everyone around him for weeks what was going on. That just happened to be the first time he was around fans. He did as he has always done, he was honest and to the point. For the record he could care less that the story was told. He never tried to hide it. It might have been easier for people to hold off till a statement was made by the band. But since Mark and Scott had not spoken in a couple weeks it could have dragged out forever. As to the phone call Diane got... who knows? Brian was at Mark's house the other night listening to the songs. Trust me folks...he's in. They have puchased a practice place to begin rehearsing. Things can always change, but as of last night he is definately in and is very excited about it. This is not from a phone call. I was there.

Michael

so, yep... for now, Creed is gone. From that puzzle (and I'm not wearing pink glasses) a reunion is possible only in a not so near future.

But things can chage. All it takes is swallowing your own pride.