View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 02:57 AM   #23
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) 99% of people dislike Creed? I don't think so. Alot of people disliked Creed, but alot of people also liked Creed(like myself) Are Alter Bridge a very good band? Of course they are! Are they better than Creed? I don't know. I'm an equal fan of AB, Stapp and Creed, so you won't see me criticizing any of them. I think hating Stapp, and hating Creed, is quite overrated. You can say that Stapp is an idiot as a musician, but I do not think you can say he is an idiot in his personal life, considering you, me, and everyone else on this board DO NOT KNOW STAPP PERSONALLY! I can only judge him as a musician, and I have judged him as that. And I like him as a musician. Just like I like Tremonti, Philips and Marshall as musicians. I don't know them personally, so I don't know how they are as people. So I can't judge'em as people.

As for Creed reuniting, at the moment, it's extremely unlikely. But never say never. Other big bands have reunited and the same could happen here. You never know.

I like him as a lyricist the most, and then a singer. Nothing less, nothing more.