View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 02:18 PM   #21
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
... but a lawsuit is STUPID!!!! It can potentially destroy Creed's reputation...

Dude it's not the lawsuit that destroys their reputation. It's Stapps behaviour, and than lame statement from PF that followed.

Also about rockstars and that it's ok for tehm to be drunk and high. Depends. Creed has Flanders-like reputation -- they're all good and rghtcheous. People who go to see them expect them to be sober and performing.

Example: say I go to see Dwarves concert. Dwarves are a crazy punk band known for super obnoxious shows, for pulling girls form the audience and having sex with them on stage, and for stuff like that. If lead singers shows up drunk, I think that's alright, cuz I paid my money to see somethign obnoxious.
Hoever if I go to see Radiohead and Thom Yorke is drunk, and is doing stupid shit on stage I'd be pissed, cuz I came to see band perform music not craziness.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that band DID do a bad job onstage, and thus people who were not satified with the show should be able to get their money back?