View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 10:29 PM   #99
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
What would the angry Chicago fans do if God forbid Scott HAD done something far worse than just get drunk. Would there even be talk of an apology if something worse happened?

The one question I have and no one seems to be able to answer is why? Why is it OK for all the other rock stars to get trashed and loaded at their shows, and sing less than diserable but when STAPP does it, it is never forgotten? Why is it that out of 200 shows he messed up one or two and now he is a "problem" or needs a psych evaluation? For god's sake no wonder the guy is torn, he is held to unrealistic standards than anyone else in his realm of work. Look at Bono, or The Rolling Stones for cripes sake, I have seen them trashed on many occasions and an eye is never batted! I was at a U2 concert when he drank on the damn stage!!!! But it was accepted and the show went ON. I am so glad Creed is taking a break, they need it sooooo bad! Through thick and thin, they are the Ultimate to me and nothing will change that!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"