Thread: Darkness
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 03:28 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Darkness

The Dove Is Broken But The Lion Still Roars Romes in the Darkness Wating To Be Set Free The Lion shows The Wombs Of A Warrior Crys To Me If Only If It Could Be Just For A Moment I Would Like To Take Off This Mask But For Now Its A Forbidden Task Please Understand I Do All I Can I Run In The shadows Its There I Must Hide Its There You Find Me Again Understand,Im In the will Of He Who Sent Me But I Will Never Let Go Of This Key For Now We rome In The shadows Like Creatures Of The night But Its There We Burn Bright And Hold Tight The Dove Is Crying The Lions Still Roaring To When this Battle And Wont Back Down You Got More than my Love You Got Me In ways Yet You Must Not Understand but I Will Hold You And Never Look Away How much Longer Can You Stay Are You strong Enough For Me How Can Your Mind Be Sane Still When I Leave You Set In the Rain I Wish I Could Stop Your Pain But I cant Stop Yours No More Than You Can Stop Mine But I Never Left You And Your Always On My Mine And I Guard you Like A Fortress Because I Know Someday You Will Be Mine For Now Dont Go estray I Wont Let You U Will Know To Come Home Before you Will Know And Do Anything Else I Will Pick Up And Carry You Home Before You Fall It was Me after All
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything