View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:39 AM   #8
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Not surprise by Michael attack on Stapp I already predicted that he would bash Stapp for promoting Creed CD. First of all the CD has been in the works to be released for over a year before the break up announcement and second why wouldn't they be proud of there work with Creed. Lastly I have more respect for Stapp because he is trying to have a positive outlook around such a negative atmosphere so I will continue to defend Stapp.

Seems to happen at every turn for Stapp, doesn't it...whenever he gives and interview or does something associated with HIS solo career...the anamosities seem to escalate...and the pattern is really getting old...

as you said Musiclover...from what the public was told...the greatest hits album has been in the works for a while. People were wanting a DVD...and now they're going to get it...

but of course there is no pleasing some people...you can give them what they ask for..and it still isn't what they want...they gotta have it NOW!!

For those of you feel slighted because you are not happy with the choices on this album...well..lets see...LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM...it says GREATEST HITS...logically that would be EXACTLY what is going to be on it...

On the positive side...that leaves the possibility open for a B-SIDE AND RARITIES ALBUM sometime down the line, now doesn't it...like a Now and Later candy bar....have something now and save the rest for later...leaving something to look forward to....and i feel such a thing will happen...

As Michael said...it was the other 3/4 of AB that chose not to promote the idea...they made their choice...but i bet they won't turn down any royalties that come their way....