View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 03:46 AM   #68
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Good discuassion...I love it.

Ok to got started.

"Can I get an Amen?
The radio arguement used earlier one is a strange at best as I'll explain. In the AB section many of you were complaining the grammys suck and its all about rewarding popular nonsense. Now the same people in this thread are saying PJ's recent stuff sucks and back that up by showing that radio is ignoring them (according to you guys deservedly so). You cannot have you cake and eat it too.

I say both bands rock/ed and its sad that in the early 90's there was such great mainstream rock and now the radio is filled with craptacular music like maroon 5, nickelback, 3 doors down and hoobastank."

Where have Pearl Jam's Fanbase gone? In an era where Post-grunge is still pretty popular, you would figure a band like Pearl Jam (grunge( could make it and in fact increase their fan base....but they don't...In fact I haven't even heard a newer song by pearl jam, even when requests are allowed. Maybe i its just where i live but still you would figure they would once in a while. Even on modern rock sations you don't here them.

Pearl Jam seems to busy with politics to worry about the music. (kind of pulling a rage against the machine) The fact is, they have faded into a mediocore band.