View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 10:07 PM   #20
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) No problem, I understand. As far as the other guy goes, I would not go so far as saying I hate Scott Stapp.... It's just that ever since Chicago I think of him in a different light. I really wish that Creed gets back together in the future (with all the members), but I think the only way it will happen is if Stapp becomes more emotionally/physically stable and defers more control to the other members of the band.

Ever since Chicago, I haven't lost respect for Stapp, I just feel sorry for him. Let's not even mention Chicago.

I know this is you sharing your opinions, but how can you say, "I think the only way it will happen is if Stapp becomes more emotionally/phisically stable" Come on dude, you don't see it all behind the eyes of the band. You can't see into the hearts of their personal lives. You can't say that, if Stapp hasn't been "Emotionally and physically stable" Don't you think they would have left and done solo albums much more quickly than this? It just doesn't make sence to me what you are trying to say, how you are interpreting these things.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006