View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 11:30 AM   #17
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) I don't think it's sarcasm.

I've heard a few of his interviews and his asshole/arrogance persona only seem to surface when he's under pressure - I think he uses it as a defence mechanism to deflect the pressure and make himself look 'tough'.
He only seems to say stupid things in interviews when he's asked a confrontational question.
Man, I LOOOVE your points! Welcome to the board!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) it's when you're under pressure that you show your true character.
I really don't have to speak my own opinions anymore!

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I tend to disagree with that. When I'm under-pressure or someone is yelling at me, I tend to lash out in response. Does that make me a hot-head or an asshole? No, because 99% of the time, I'm a peaceful, nice person who maintains his composure. We're all human beings; we all make mistakes. I don't want how I act under-pressure to determine whether I'm nice or hot-headed.
Yes, that's true, but come on. You don't just make up stuff like "Mark is a fucking asshole" because someone is asking you question you're not comfortable with. If you do, you are a very unproffessionall person who sure shouldn't be making interviews about your past band Creed.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor