View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 01:26 AM   #13
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Mexican Army Likely Involved in Smuggling

[quote=Ana4Stapp]YOU are receptive to legal immigrants what is different from your governement--and Im not telling you about illegal immigrants--not even immigrants -- I was refering to people who were trying to visit US and that were treated as bandits or people of a second class...seems that latins are always synonym of bad things like drugs, prostitution or banditism...

And even though one of my sisters visited US (Florida) in 85 without any problem, I always heard from various people stories about problems to enter America.

Hope I can be lucky when I decide to visit your country ... [/QUOT

First of all... every immigrant group has had to deal with shit to enter this country. My family had a tough time, as did everybody else's. There was a time when it seemed like the government wasn't as receptive to the Irish and the Italians. However, those people still did their best to come here to work legally. That's what happens when you want to immigrate to a country that was founded by immigrants... if people can't deal with it, then they shouldn't try to come here.