View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #55
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) I thought this thread was about a new singe being recorded, not whether Mark is a sell out.

---I think alot of us are critical of the fact that the guys are not playing their new music at any of their TV appearences..I myslef am also tired of hearing higher and with arms wide open..It really speaks volumes about how these guys feel about the new music when they are looking to write release another single 8 months after their CD has come out..Dont get me wrong I am happy to hear new Creed..How are people going to find out about your new music if on every tv spot you play 8 year old music..They should say screw it and play what they want..I dont get it..They choose rain..higher...wawo..ect..stupid..Noone wants commerical pop music who likes Creed..Creed is a freakin rock band..They need to stop pandering to the top 25 crowd and get their freakin edge back man..Not one person can say that Full Circle was signature Creed CD..Mark is not a sellout..Hes not doing it for the money..He is a great musician...In order for Creed to be good again they need to rediscover themselves and stop trying to be Alter Bridge..I swear every time I hear Full Circle I think I am listening to AB with Stapp singing...The reality is that 8 years, distance, boucing back between bands has really screwed up Creeds chemistry..Please..just drop Alter Bridge..Its pointless..Myles is probably gonna be the replacement for Velvet Revolver..I highly doubt that Myles is gonna play second fiddle to Stapp much longer...Thats why this new AB cd will probably be their last..Besides..Myles and Slash have a great chemistry..As long as AB and Creed coexist we will never see the real Creed again..Yes id love to hear more music form Creed..but please..make it a good rock song and not some country meets top forty garbage..I swear for all the good that Full Circle had..half the album had me thinkin..What the heck went wrong??Man up creed..Dont let windup, Benson and corporate cronies dilute the greatness that still exists....