View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 06:22 PM   #12
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live radio performance including broken

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) I have never encountered a situation in my life thus far that I couldn't handle. There will, without question, come a time when I will require the love and support of my friends.

Scott found himself in several situations he couldn't handle - a majority self inflicted, some not. At this time in his life he looked to the people he thought he could rely on to help him and they ran. Not only did they run but they kicked him when he was down. I found the early AB interviews to be both cowardly and disrespectful.

Mark, Scott and Brian (like his opinion merited any respect) could have said 'no comment' when asked about the break-up or at least replied with a bit more dignity.

Stapp seems to be in a good place in his personal life and going in the right direction so fair play to him. I can't wait for the new AB album and I wish them the best of luck too.

I've already posted this opinion in another thread but I thought his performances were excellent - especially Broken. He will never regain the voice he had in My Own Prison and Human Clay but it does seem to be getting stronger and he's using it more wisely - I think he's realized his limitations.

Take Care