View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 11:21 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I WILL, They All Set To Comfortable They talk the talk but they dont walk the walk or go that extra mile , Song For thought SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN POISON....... But Neverthless When We Give We Give it with a free heart......And i dont wanna get in to the Respect a person O deal in todays churches So many trying to buy their way in to the pearly gates And to the topic of above it goes ecnored, THE LORD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER Blessed be those who have given from the pure heart And blessed be those who gived when they had nothing but the desire to give As To All Of Us Who Gave That Penny ......Amen And Amen,,,,,,,,,,I Dont wanna get on a roll I Dig Your Views Sincirr Bless your heart
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything