View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 02:10 AM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
If I dont see it, it dosnt matter

someone explain to me why 99% of all human beings living in 1st world countries believe in this?

Wait i know the answer, because we are all selfish

Jesus says, "if you want to truely follow god, sell all your possesions, give the money to the poor and follow me"
I think like one rich guy ever did that ever (the dude who owned/co-owned the pizza hut chain or whatever), he sold everything, quit his job, sold all his cars and his mansion and items, gave al the money to charity, and lived off bread and water for a week.

I tip my hat to this man.

Now i know noones going to go THAT far, but dont you think its odd how everyone (even me I admit) has this view on things? we dont care what the startving children in indonesia are going though because WE CANT SEE IT, therefore IT DOSNT MATTER.

Why spend a dollar a day to save a family when i can not do that and get an extra buck added to my several thousands every day?

Its a sad but true world we live in, and the even sadder part is that only like 1% people actually DO care and give even that small dollar a day, even if its only a buck.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27