View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 04:21 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Worship Just Fine i dont have a probleam with that ...I worship Pray Get It All Out , The Go For Something Mellow And Then By That Time Its Hits And Grabs You That We Worship The UNIVERSAL GOD everybody has that right TO WORSHIP HOW THEY FEEL...i gotta be honset i take just a good old fashion feel sometimes and then it only makes me wanna PRAISE LOUDER AMEN AND AMEN, The Louder The Better Everything Else Just Holds Ya Back*** LET EVERYTHING PRAISE DA LORD !!!!! Because EVERYTHING HEARS THE LORD, So The Lord Can Be Heared Now Those Who Look For Other Passages Other Than Believing GOD IS THE EVERYTHING GOD And Without Nothing Him NOTHING WAS ... Im Changing topic ..but of course im known to do that and i cant help my lit self...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything