View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #91
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Holy CRAP, I went again last night and we got
DEAD SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was wicked awesome!! We also got Even Deeper. I so love that song! The set list was nearly identical to the NYC one, except they swapped out Reptile, I guess for the other ones, but that was so worth it. They don't do Dead Souls very often.

Our seats were side stage, so we couldn't see the screen and all the cool visuals, but I had a lovely view of Trent :drool: He also crowd surfed! That's the second time he's done that in Philly this year. It was hilarious when he got back on stage. He said: Who did I just make out with and was it male or female? LMFAO! The crowd was just as insane as NYC.

QOTSA also were just as rockin' as they were the other night. Man, I have seen them five times now, and they are ALWAYS on. Josh is the shiznit. Almost the same set list as NYC as well, but this time they swapped out Long Slow Goodbye for Monsters in the Parasol, which happens to be my favorite QOTSA song..YES! And it was awesome. The crowd seemed pretty into them, but nobody but me was standing and rockin' out to them. I was hoping I didn't block anybody, but I couldn't sit for QOTSA .

Death From Above 1979 were OK, but the vocals kind of annoyed me. It was a two-piece, guitar and drums, and they had potential, but they really didn't do much for me.