Thread: whos right?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 05:39 PM   #9
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by mysacrifice411
<b>Xterminator, it sounds like you answered all of your questions yourself....

In response to your main question, Christ is the author of EVERYONE'S salvation. &nbsp;Just because most of the world has been raised Buddhist or Moslem doesn't make their religions the correct ones. &nbsp;Not that I'm trying to degrade them or whatever...I have a few Islam friends, and I really respect their way of thinking and how they do things, and I would never demean someone's beliefs.

I was trying to think of a "nice" way to answer your question, sort of pad it or whatever, but when it comes down to it, Christ is the only way for anyone and everyone. &nbsp;If they haven't learned of Him yet (or at all) in this life, they will receive an opportunity to accept Him and change, or deny Him and their eternal rewards.

Sorry if I come out a little boldly, but I am firmly rooted in my beliefs, and I wish I could just shout them out to all of you. &nbsp; </b>

yes but you see, you say this because it is YOUR religion and what YOUVE been taugt.
if you were born in irac or whatever, you would strongly belive that Christ never existed and that He is still yet to come.
Your belife, life, and actions are almost 100% based on how you were raised, what you were taught, and everything that ahs interacted with your life.
FOR EXAMPLE
people say Humans are so smart and whatnot, but think about it. IF you were born in the forest and NEVR had ANY conteact with people EVER, youd be as smart as a monkey, you couldnt talk, or use basic sence and knowlege. You would NEVER think of shotting a arrow thru a bow or making fire with sticks. you wouldnt KNOW that seawater is bad and that desises and such exist. You would probly figure out a few extremly basic things out of experience but thats it.
We only KNOW what we are TAUOGHT is what im trying to get thru, if you were TAUGHT that Jesus Crist will come and save us, then you would belive that. If you were tAUGHT to hait and kill others (whic hsome people are) then you would hait everyone and kill and such

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27