View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 04:51 AM   #6
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by myownprison382
<b> &nbsp;

what a load of garbage. &nbsp;ive been listening to creed ever since theyre stuff appeared on the radio, and even i know your full of crap. &nbsp;For instance, "One last breath" is all about scott's dead grandmother Elaine. &nbsp;Hercules?? Have some respect and go and find out what stuff is actually about before you go writing halfassed theories like that &nbsp;Oh, and i'm missing the forest for the trees of course; &nbsp;HELLO, CREED IS A CHRISTIAN ROCK BAND!?? &nbsp;Zeus? &nbsp;i suggest you *really* learn more about that, or else you'll have an unpleasant future ahead of you!!! </b>

Whoooooa..... Creedfan would like his head back when you are done with it. Creed many times has said that they like to leave their songs up for interpretation... so whatever Creedfan believes is just his interpretation of the song. There is no right or wrong answer. And as for creed being a christian band... let's see what mr. stapp has to say about that.

"Are we a Christian band? This is a question we are asked a lot because of some of the references made in the lyrics. No, we are not a Christian band....." -- Scott Stapp