View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 08:18 AM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer) Oh my GOD, what is all this dissention for?! I didn't even read this whole thread (I'm on a time limit) but I can see that the whole Creed breakup thing has really divided this board. That's not good. I see some of us are too quick to shoot down other ppl's opinion with their own, and some of us are forsaking the good feeling that had kept us together, just being one in Creed. Well, why can't we still be one? Stapp's doing his thing, the other three are doing their thing, everyone's happy...except us. We have to b!tch at each other because Lith may like Alter Bridge and the thread starter may still be into Creed...why can't we just accept each other's taste? I like Alter bridge, I LOVE Creed, and I am CRAZY about Stapp. So who wants to flame me?
No one's going to flame you, Sid. Yours is quite possibly the smartest post on this thread. We're all going a little nuts. I totally agree with you. And if there IS anyone who doesn't agree with you, they've got rocks in their heads.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.