Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #2404
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

GLORY TO GOD, AMEN AND AMEN HIS WILL works Perfctly Acording To His Will AND HIS BEST through out our seasons For Our PROSPERTIY And His Promises I,ve Said It A Lot Of Times GOD IS NOT THE GOT OF FALSENESS BUT THE GOD OF TRUTH, And Within Those Seasons Of Changes Trials OUR UNDERSTANDING we wont see BUT ONLY HIS Shall We See Job 9,1 ,12, JOB oh Boy DEFENDS GODS JUSTICE AND said I Know It is So, Of A Truth But How Should Man Be Just With God If He Will Contend With Him He Cannot Answer Him One Of A Thousand HE Is Wise In Heart And Mighty In Stregth Who Hath Hardend Himself Against Him And Hath Prospered Which Removeth The Mountains AND THEY KNOW NOT WHICH overturneth Theme In His Anger Which Shaketh The Earth Out Of Her Place And The Pillars Therof Tremble Which Commands The Sun And It Rises Not And Seals Up The Stars, Which Alone Spreadeth Out The Heavens And Treadeth Upon The Waves Of The Sea Which Maketh Artcturus Orion And Pleiades And The Chambers Of The South WHICH DOETH GREAT THINGS Past Finding Out Yea AND WONDERS WITHOUT NUMBER, Lo He Goeth By Me And I See Him Not He Passeth On Also But I Percceive Him Not Behold He Taketh Away Who Can Hinder Him WHO Will Say To Him What DOEST Thou