Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #2402
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Doubt Is A Killer

these our days of despair AND HARDTIMES AS Well As PROSPERTIY And New Found Day OF JESUS, IN THE FLOOD i see so many warriors STANDING TODAY IN FAITH AND IN GLORY That Brings Me JOY and i see the wicked Like The Word Said that grass i tell ya is getting harder to Grow THERE IS NO OVERCOMING JESUS No Matter What They Do, It Just Aint Working No More, Our FAITH Can Be Protected IN HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, Where We Our Taken Thats Inside Us And All Around Us, And Protected In A Seal Of Presverance John 3 11,And 15, He Was Talking To Nicodemus, AND He Questioned OH HOW OH JUST HOW CAN THESE THINGS BE Art Thou Not Master Of Israel And Know Not These Things, Verliy Verliy I Say Unto Thee, And Testify That We Have Not Seen And Ye Receive Not Our Witness IF I HAVE TOLD YOU OF EARTHLY THINGS And Ye Believe NOT, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU OF HEAVENLY THINGS, And No Man Hath Ascended up to heaven But He That Came Down From Heaven Even The Son Of Man Which Is In Heaven AND AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE Serpent In The Wilderness Even So the Son Of Man Be Lifted Up That Whosever Believes In Him Should Not Perish But Have Eternal Life, WHEN WE LIFT UP JESUS We Lift Up AS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS In These Times WE Live In WE SHALL NOT PERISH But Be Partakers Of Eternal Things Even He Bub Showed Us That Hardtime Example WHERE HE OVERCAME THE WORLD, And Cried To His Daddy And Said Oh Why Has Thou Forsaken Me, GLORY TO GOD, Praying For All Of Us In The Mighty Name Of Jesus To FEEL THE GLORY OF THAT LILLIY IN THE VALLEY A Lot Of BLESSINGS AND STRENETH as Always Kats PEACE,