View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 09:59 AM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by kariyanine) Man I can't believe the drubbing that Silvertide is getting from you guys. I was overly impressed by their live performance after having thought that the album was mediocre. They had so much energy on stage and the guitar playing from them was excellent.
I do agree they did have a lot of energy, but I didn't find anything overly impressive about their music. I can say, however, that the cursing for cursing's sake didn't really win me over. And their song SFC really didn't impress me either. I talked with my 12 year old nephew the day after the show and he said Silvertide's a really good band. I wonder if my brother knows his son is listening to songs like So Fucking Crazy. Anyway, one person's great band is another person's reason to stock up on Tylenol.

Quote: As I said the last time I think that Submersed is great..... I do wish they had a longer set though, I would have liked to have heard some of their other songs as well.
I definitely agree!

Quote: As I said two paragraphs up, I personally thought Silvertide was very good. A huge improvement over Crossfade, whom I almost ran over last time in Philly.
I would have to agree with you here, kariyanine. Crossfade, IMO, just plain sucked.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.