Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 12:04 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blessed are the poor in spirt for theris is the kingdom of heaven blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted~~blessed are the mink for they shall inherit the earth~~blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled~~Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy~~Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God~~Blessed Are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of god~~Blessed are they which are perscuted for whats right for theirs is the kingdom of heaven~~Blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persercute you AND SHALL SAY ALL MANNER OF EVIL THINGS ABOUT YOU FASLEY for my sake Rejoice and be glad For Great is your Reward In hevean For so Percustied THEY THE PROPHETS WERE BEFORE YOU~~MAtt.ch 5 verse 3>12
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything