View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 04:59 PM   #59
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Bad News.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Someone else was there to Luke, is this what u seen also? Found this at Moodypeople.com

"Somehow this slipped by the papers so far and even google news but I was in LAX yesterday and saw something funny, Im hoping someone got pictures.

So I was in LAX yesterday on my way to Maui and while sitting at the bar Scott Stap walks in with his new wife (they just got married in Miami @ Casa Casurina). He buys a drink and immediately starts shouting beligerant things, the one where I finally had enough was the one that sticks out. He shouts out about how "there is nothing but about 20" of cock around here and unfortunately he has 18.5 of it" my response to him was "Yes but unfortunately the 18.5 is down your throat, please stop dragging your teeth". That set him off and pretty soon his wife dragged him back to the Admirals Club.

The whole time his new wife was standing behind him mouthing "Im sorry".

A little bit later right before boarding time (we had been at the airport for about 2 hours) he went up to get upgraded to first class, apparently they had not thought about that 2 hours ago before they went to the bar and lounged in the admirals club, when we got into LAX the first thing we did was go and get upgraded, he should of to. So he is sitting there screaming wining and punching the counter about how he needs to be in first class and how they are going to fuck him on his honeymoon, the whole time again his wife is standing back quietly. The plane starts boarding and hes still yelling then he starts yelling and screaming to his wife that she "needs to get on the fucking plane now" Then she moved over to the ticketing counter and started apologizing, he then starts yelling at her to "get over here right fucking now" over and over again". This goes on for about 30 seconds and finally he says "FUCK THIS, Im in First Class" and starts walking into the plane where the attendant yells shut the boarding doors and the police arrive, then he starts yelling at them "what are you going to arrest me? I used to be a cop (He was wearing a fake police badge on his belt the whole time) and telling them that this is fucking bullshit" his mortified wife is now begging the attendant to please let him go but he keeps running his mouth and walking to the plane while the police are there and finally they have to put him down, they took him to the ground made him spread eagle (hes still yelling at this point) and then they arrested him.

Maybe he could of gotten away with that kind of shit when his band was still big but even though he kept dropping his own name every few seconds noone recognized who he or his former band was. What a way to start off your marriage! If you were in the airport and got pictures of them send me copies I will put them up and give you credit, unfortunately I had my own girlfriend nagging me not to get involved and pulling me onto the plane. Some people just should not drink, apparently he was arrested for a DUI in Flordia awhile back and has in the past been sued for being to intoxicated to perform".

oh my god....