View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #46
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Bad News.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lukedamien) I was @ LAX on 2/11/06 waiting to get on Maui flight for my honeymoon. I was @ the counter and looked to my let and noticed it was Scott Stapp. I was going to say what’s up, but then he freaked. He started banging the counter and said, were getting on this fu**in plane. Your not gonna f**k up my honeymoon. It was great. He started screaming and said he was a cop. My wife and I were the only ones who recognized him and new he definitely was not a cop. He pulled a fake badge and all and said, "you messed up, I'm a fu**in cop." They tried still to get on the plane. He told his fiancé to get on, but she was nervous and the closed the doors. Next the cops showed and were pissed. He was nuts. I was going to try and calm him down and help, but I though he was going to start swingin. I got a couple pics with my cell also.
Luke

wow...i am speachless