Thread: Done here
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 04:53 AM   #1
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Done here

Well I am out of here No_fixed_address has not come back for over a week now just when I was about to challenge him to go toe to toe here (go figure) well if he ever comes back I will know (I will be checking in from time to time) so I at that point will formally challenge him to a debate on the Existence of "God" (yes I know that it is impossible to prove either way but who knows some good points may be made) but No_fixd if you read this I will challenge you to such a debate here are the ground rules.

I will acknowledge that I have not responded to any of the assertions that no_fixd has put forth. This has been for 2 reasons, first is that the arguments that he put forth have been debunked long ago (but I guess he never got the memo). Second is that I had not built up enough "reliable" resources to counter arguments, that problem has been fixed.

1. No fallacies
2. No name calling (see #1) of either you me or the people we site (which also is a fallacy)
3. You must site a source when ever referring to some one or their argument (you should have no problem with that)
4. If some one wishes to comment a separate thread will have to be started a "peanut gallery" if you will.

Anything else you would add to the list of rules if you are still out there?? All you need do is respond like I said I will be checking back but I will not be posting from now on...unless no_fixd responds to my challenge.