View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 08:29 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Fire....Still Holding

Fire Fires At Will Nothing Seems To Get Near It Or Come Against Its Power Or It Does Get Burned Fire Subsides In Me This Fire Wont Dye It Will Burn And Burn And Burn As The Sword Is Rasied High Above My Head It Wont Stop Untill It Burns Through All Chains And All Obsticles Charged With Legions Of Angels DYE DEVIL DYE DYE DEVIL DYE Stronger This Tourch Has Become You See You Get Near It And Will You Dye Touch,em Not Again And Again It Should Be Clear Now You Dont Know How Why Do You Play With Me Dye Devil Dye My Fire Really Does BURN Now Dosent It If The Fire Shall Dye Not A Chance There Anyway Im Born Of It And I Re~Birthed You With My Fire Its Not Magic Asked It No Question Its Not For You To Fear It Works For You Fire As It Burns And Burns And Burns Its Never Have Noir Never Well Lost A Battle Show Me Proof Of Where And When This Fire Has Ever Forsaken Its Anointed The Same Fire That Said Let My People Go As The Sword Is Rasied High The Same Fire Wont Dye Its What Held Me When My World Was Coming Down On My Head And Then Some Hold On To This Fire Let Burn Let It Burn It Can Pick Me Up And Take Me A Way Its Bolder Than Me I Submit To This Fire And Oh Yes Im Impressed But Is it As STRONG As Is Mercy And Love And The Crying And Whimper Of Doves I Know You Well The Fire Holds And Keeps Us Like Iron But Now I Know Thank You For The Fire Now I Know Love And In times Of Weakness With No Hope And Only Finding The Sound Of Tears Of Agoney To Cope Was Our Only Hope So I Write And Say When A Fire Meets With An Ocean All Prayers Are Indeed Anwsered I Raise The Sword Above On Which I Fell Water Fire Wind Blood I Hear You In The Wind I Hear You Call Me Lord Hear Iam Still Holding Still Holding
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything