View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:36 PM   #6
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedchick02) Congrats..hope you have a great time...like you would'nt if i did'nt tell you that ...I just got my tix to go see GODSMACK in April..i love having something to look forward to

I'm soooo jealous of you!! I want to see Godsmack again sooo fricken bad!!!! I bought my tix early for Metallica/Godsmack, then they announced last Saturday that Godsmack isn't coming for the show in August I'm getting tickets for!!! I was sooo pissed and bummed, I thought I was going to cry!!! I'm hoping they'll stop here on their tour with Dropbox. I saw them 4 times last year and each and every show was AMAZING!!!! I would/will see them any and every chance I get...Oh, and by the way I also LOVE your avie!! Another reason I'm jealous of you!! I would love nothing more than to meet one/all of my fav rock bands. I just love David and Disturbed...Another band I can't wait to see again...won't quite be the same without Fuzz, but hey, I guess life has to go on!! Waiting to hear if they're going to do that benefit softball game/concert this spring in Chicago, if it's on....I'M SOOOOO THERE!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed