Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 10:19 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have,,lost scriptures of the bible is what there book is made of , its blessed me ,but there are many books,so i keep this So i keep this verse in mind, from the bible,Ecc,ch 12 v,12 .14 ,,,Of Makinig of many books there is no end let us hear the conclusion Of the Whole Matter For God Shall Bring fourth Everywork into judgemeant With Every secret thing if its good or Evil,I Dont Study A lot of other books Because the anwsers Is in the bible,The Book of mormons i have read only to Get What The lord Had broke down in spirt That was secret in the bible,Seek and shall find,, I have nothing Against The mormons Book, Because its all coming from the same place Now a lot of people that i know do But there Morons A LOL} i really dont jude jeovha wittness Because there is a lot of hidden truths in all of these books Just like there is A lot of truth To diffrent religons, There All true to a certian point of you, People Is just narrow minded And Foucesd On what they think they know, I just do what jesus tell mes to do, Go find that Which is lost!!ROCK ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything